The latest Robotic Process Automation or Artificial Intelligence technology offers automated processing at the user-interface level that mimics the work done by human employees. The roots of ‘next generation’ transformation are already taking hold in forward-thinking organizations such as Barclays, Cargill and others.
Which are the factors that make the difference in these companies? Find out the answers in the article.
This article by Leslie Willcocks seeks to answer the question "Why robots may not be taking your job - at least, not in the next 10 years".
A key driver for today’s Finance leaders is the need to get more out of the workforce – and the ability to empower staff through technology has never been greater than today. Find out more in this SSON article here:
For German corporations, lessons from the factory floor are suddenly being leveraged in business processing. Find our more in this exclusive article by Barbara Hodge, Global Editor, Shared Services and Outsourcing Network, here for free:
Time to explore hands-on solutions and to reach the next cost-saving level: SSON is sharing an exclusive article, that answers all important questions. Read more here.
Unlocking intelligent automation success is about managing expectations and understanding which phase of maturity you're working towards. Read in this article by virtual operations' executive chairman, Nick Andrews, details about the automation maturity stages, and how to best manage your expectations:
Change is on the horizon and will directly impact production, profitability, and labour in ways that we are not yet able to foresee. As the technological landscape continues to expand, organisations are finding they are forced to adapt.
Gain insight and learn more about the factors affecting risk reduction and critical system safety by reading SSON’s free report here:
Farsighted companies are already recognizing the convergence of digital, intelligent process automation, analytics, machine learning and AI into new organizational models which exponentially leverage these capabilities. But the question remains, how and where to start?
Find out in this exclusive article by Barbara Hodge, from the SSO Network here:
This exclusive eBook by SSON includes six articles and four expert interviews with Andrzej Kinastowski from Lufthansa, Niclas Sjöswärd from Getinge, Ricardo Badillo from Western Union, and Tuomo Sievilä from Nordea Bank. Download the complete eBook here for free:
This article by Barbara Hodge from SSON, explains how to robotize finance operations, and answers the following questions:
- What is the ‚best‘ approach to apply RPA to your finance services?
- Do you start with a limited part of a process and then scale up?
- Or should you leverage the full capability of cognizant, machine learning and AI?
Read the complete article here for free:
This exclusive eBook by SSON includes 5 articles and 4 expert interviews with Andrzej Kinastowski from Lufthansa; Niclas Sjöswärd from Getinge; Ricardo Badillo from Western Union; and Tuomo Sievilä from Nordea Bank. Download the complete eBook here for free:
Learn how to design for Enterprise Scale, Total Program Yield, and build the right relationships with your coalition partner intelligent automation for digital transformation. Read more here.
Part 1 of the report series focuses how to design for enterprise scale and total program yield – if you are Just embarking on intelligent automation. Read more here.
The 2019 Global Report on the Next Frontier in Intelligent Automation is here. This free visual analytics report guides readers on how they can scale Intelligent Automation (IA) initiatives throughout the enterprise and ready themselves for their next level of evolution.
- Pain Points encountered with implementing or scaling IA
- The 13 reasons why projects stall
- Critical ingredients and building blocks for establishing a CoE
- Data readiness and optimization strategy
- BOT 3.0 and what lies ahead
- Hidden Data & Getting to BOT 3.0 with Cognitive Automation and Data Readiness
- Finding a Vendor by Cognitive Capabilities
- And much more!
In this free Ebook report AI & RPA experts from Bayer, Allstate Northern Ireland, and the Austrian Society of Artificial Intelligence tell us how to prepare for future shifts in IA, Cognitive Automation, and AI & RPA. Do you need answers?
Read what had to say about:
- How can companies deal with the challenge of unstructured data?
- Where is the potential of IA for business?
- Is the application of AI relegated only to large players like Google or Amazon?
- Will business transition from RPA to Cognitive or will they use one with the other?
- And much more!
- What's a DATA dashboard and how is it useful? Create your own?
- Do you know how to predict and limit employee turnover or poaching?
- What's at the root of all emerging analytics competences?
- How do companies use DATA to identify high potential talent?
- And much more!
Download this report to get an idea of last year's conference and what to expect at the upcoming AI & Robotic Process Automation World Summit 2019 from 4 - 7 June 2019 in Düsseldorf. The review includes expert video interviews and Snap Shots from participating companies at last year's event. Find out why you should participate as a sponsor in 2019.