Trintech, Inc. presentation on “Moving from Continuous Accounting to Risk Intelligent RPA”
Is there potential for robotics in finance and accounting? How long are implementation cycles compared to classic IT-projects?
Find answers to these questions, among many others, in the presentation "Robotics in Finance" by Michael Rode, Project Manager at Allianz, that you read here for free:
How to train the robot? What are Knowledge Items? What are the results? Continental IT started with a proof of concept for AI based automation the journey to the AI ready enterprise. Find out more in this presentation by Mr. Hassmann, Automation Expert, and Mr. Lindner, Service Management Strategist:
The presentation "Establishing a RPA Center of Excellence by Siemens" from Natalia Westhäuser and Tobias Unger shows, how the Siemens Shared Services are organized, why Siemens opted for a RPA CoE, and what the critical success factors are, that they identified. Read the full presentation here for free:
Read in this exclusive SSON Analytics Report 6 key useful tips while embarking on your IA journey:
- What are the benefits of IA and how is it evolving within support services?
- Getting started with IA: Timeframe for initial implementation and IA models
- How to choose your IA tools and tips for getting started with IA
- Comparing the 4 models for IA implementation: What are the pros and cons?
- Where to implement the first robot and what is the automation potential of IA?
- What are the main challenges when implementing IA and how does the business case stack up to reality?
This presentation by Hans Wirblad Kastman, Project Leader for Robotics in-house at IKEA, covers the following topics, among many others:
- Robotics Strategies
- Why Robotic Process Automation
- How to choose processes
- Change Management
- Current projects
- Lessons learned
Download the complete presentation here for free: