The 2019 Global Report on the Next Frontier in Intelligent Automation is here. This free visual analytics report guides readers on how they can scale Intelligent Automation (IA) initiatives throughout the enterprise and ready themselves for their next level of evolution. Find answers in this exclusive report.
- What Pain Points were encountered while implementing or scaling IA?
- How do you find Hidden Data & Getting to BOT 3.0 with Cognitive Automation and Data Readiness?
- What are the 13 reasons why projects stall?
- How to establish Data readiness and an optimization strategy
- What is BOT 3.0 and what lies ahead?
- What are the critical ingredients and building blocks for establishing a CoE?
- How to Find a Vendor by Cognitive Capabilities?
- And much more!
It's conceivable that an organization could “launch” IA at any of these stages. However, many of the IPA failures to date are due to entering at a stage that is too complex and where general data poverty exists. It is important to emphasize that as one moves up the continuum, data dependency becomes more important. Which begs the question. What is the right stage for you? And how can you elevate your readiness to the next level and get from good to great?
Hot questions addressed in this eBook include:
- What factors are to be considered while trying to leverage data for "cognitive?"
- Regardless of the approach, what is there to be warned about?
- What are the barriers to Intelligent Automation in your enterprise?
- How to launch IA successfully?
- What are the unanticipated benefits of automating?
- What are the obstacles to advancing?
- And more.
In this free Ebook report AI & RPA experts from Bayer, Allstate Northern Ireland, and the Austrian Society of Artificial Intelligence tell us how to prepare for future shifts in IA, Cognitive Automation, and AI & RPA. Do you need answers?
Read what had to say about:
- How can companies deal with the challenge of unstructured data?
- Where is the potential of IA for business?
- Is the application of AI relegated only to large players like Google or Amazon?
- Will business transition from RPA to Cognitive or will they use one with the other?
- And much more!