Free ebook: Get to the Next Level of Automation - From RPA to IA
It's conceivable that an organization could “launch” IA at any of these stages. However, many of the IPA failures to date are due to entering at a stage that is too complex and where general data poverty exists. It is important to emphasize that as one moves up the continuum, data dependency becomes more important. Which begs the question. What is the right stage for you? And how can you elevate your readiness to the next level and get from good to great?
Hot questions addressed in this eBook include:
- What factors are to be considered while trying to leverage data for "cognitive?"
- Regardless of the approach, what is there to be warned about?
- What are the barriers to Intelligent Automation in your enterprise?
- How to launch IA successfully?
- What are the unanticipated benefits of automating?
- What are the obstacles to advancing?
- And more.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.